Nanosonics AuditPro™ is a digitised traceability and infection control management solution that helps support best practice patient care.
Intuitive Infection Control Management System
- Automated trophon2® device integration for complete digital traceability
- Digital logbook eliminates need for manual processes and saves time
- Traceability data is readily available through intuitive dashboards and can be easily searched or filtered
- Probe-tracking and inventory management
- Real-time, remove and multi-site monitoring.
Unique System allowing integration into clinical workflows at point-of-care
- Mobile application at patient point-of-care
- Built-in Spaulding Classification framework for continuous staff training and correct disinfection guideline adherence
- No IT system integration required.
Standardise staff infection prevention practices
- Every ultrasound user, regardless of experience or department, is guided through the same process
- Routine infection control decisions embedded for all ultrasound procedures in line with facility SOP
- Reduces risk of error, particularly during times of high staff turnover
- Reduces burden of ongoing staff training
- Elevates staff competency.
Support best practice patient care
- Meets traceability requirements
- Easy to apply traceability to all disinfection levels including low level disinfection
- GDPR compliant
- Ultimately helps to reduce the risk of patient healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs).
Book your demo of Nanosonics AuditPro
- AAMI ST58:2013 Chemical sterilization and high-level disinfection in health care facilities.
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN). High-Level Disinfection. AORN Guidelines for peri-Operative practice. Online: AORN, Inc; 2018.